Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey Big Spender

I think I know what I'm going to do with my stimulus package money from Dubya ( received the letter today letting me know that kiss in the mail will be coming soon).

I'm going to put it towards and hour with Eliot Spitzer's prostitute. (Have you seen her picture? Smoking hot)

I just have to know what a $4,000 piece of pussy feels like.

Or maybe I'll send it as a donation to Ralph Nader's campaign.

Perhaps I'll donate it to IAVA. They are getting results.

2 comments:

Spring, Ph.D. said...

Hey, wait -- your extra tax check is enough to cover Spitz' hooker??? I want a bit of that action (the cash, not the hooker).

Mine will hopefully cover copays for dental and eye care, which neither the rugrat nor I have done for two years despite having insurance because of those darned copays.

Dean said...

Nope...not even close to cover a full hour. I figure that since I'll only need about 15 minutes...she'll cut me a break.